- Created the initial version of the Pedal Marketplace
An experiment in productized services for small businesses, the Marketplace allows you to buy simple marketing services like blog posts, AdWords split tests, and even MVP websites.
- Published How to transfer a Google Analytics account
Simple how-to for moving an Analytics account to a different user.
- Updated my Ultimate Guide To Buying A Used Car
Added more information about doing research online before you buy.
- Redesigned IsaacHolmgren.com homepage
My website needed some help, so I added a few links to the homepage to make it easier to find content.
- Weekend photo challenge: cell phone photography
- NoExcuseList.com – a collection of online courses and learning centers
- Hello Vancouver! – the first live talk show in Vancouver, WA
- Moral Machine by MIT Labs – basically a system for rating how psychopathic you are (I scored highly)
- The People Walker – people-walking service (currently in select cities)
- r/Lightbulb – a Reddit community for ideas
- Photos of a trip to Newfoundland and some general thoughts on home by Angus Woodman